B’s Log January news!

November 26th, 2008

Yes, it took a majorly long time for my January B’s Log to arrive, but it’s finally here!

News:

Be Sociable, Share!

post divider

9 Responses to “B’s Log January news!”

1. ayreesa says:

Hi! What’s the name of the otome featured in the Nov cover of B’s Log? Thanks! And I love your site!

2. […] B’s Log January news! And that’s about it for breaking news, I will start loading up pics for articles – probably the first couple will be about the new game, and the guys from Kanuchi Black. Let me know if there’s anything you want to hear about! […]

3. admin says:

Hm, November? If you mean the November issue, that would be Vitamin Y. It’s hot pink with all the characters in chibi form.

But if you mean the newest cover, it’s the boy’s love game Kichiku Megane R, a fandisc of Kichiku Megane which was really popular. They’re both for the PC!
    January B's Log

4. ayreesa says:

i meant this one. :oops: thanks again.

By ayreesa at 2008-11-10

5. ayreesa says:

Sorry I didnt meant to spam I cant delete my previous post.

6. admin says:

Hi and welcome! I stopped by your blog, you have a lot of interesting news, I hope it’s ok if I put a link to it on the sidebar?

No worries about the double post! :mrgreen: I have to approve new posters, so sometimes it takes a while to show up. Thanks for commenting!

7. Yamialexa says:

Ukihashi for ps2 is pretty good news :D At least for me, I simply like ps2 best for gaming.
    And a Hiiro no Kakera musical? O.o Are there any pics of that?
    This is one of those moments I wish I could just jet over there and have a look >_<

8. ayreesa says:

I previously added url of the pic and even embedded it but for some reason it doesn’t appear on my comments. I didnt know I have to use the img button :oops: Hopefully this time it will work.

Yup thanks for adding me on the sidebar. I quoted one of your article before and provided a linkback too.

Again, Thanks. :D

9. Rita says:

Kanuchi! And this time the Black Wings story. I always did want to play that one…even before I played the White story XDD *fails*

Hm, I’m still too hyped up on Little Anchor to fully appreciate anything else right now >_> But! I’m surprised Hiiro no Kakera is getting a musical. Wow. It really got popular. <3