September 17th, 2012
Not only did I get Girl’s Style today, but I was able to get the second Bitter Princess magazine that came out on Sep 4th without me realizing it at all! I missed the first Bitter Princess, which is a Cool-B special magazine focusing only on R18 otome games.
Anyways, first onto news!
- New Vitamin game! VitaminR, Rebirth for Amazing Supplement Boys, from the original staff of VitaminX, has a teaser pic with 6 guys in silhouette, three with string instruments, as well as a big pic of the one with a violin (of course he has huge sunglasses on, Maeda Hirotaka loves those) wearing a uniform jacket that says Avenir on the shoulder.
- More info on the system for Glass Heart Princess – the heroine is told she’ll die if she ‘tokimekis’ too hard, so she has to study and work out during the week and test her heart’s strength on the weekends during dates. Also, all the guys have huge secrets – her butler double-crosses her and sells out her father’s company to a rival, the teacher is actually a vampire, and the two other main characters are a cat thief and an android!
- Info on the teaser from last month for a new game, Norn Noetto (Norn 9). There are three heroines to choose from, and each one has three possible heroes, for a total of nine love routes – although the story talks about a young man Sorata who gets taken to this other world as if he’s the viewpoint character. Also, guess who is doing the music? NOBUO UEMATSU. Holy shit. Also has a cast list, so I might do a post if I can get some more info.
- More on the new game for Hanayaka Nari, Waga Ichizoku – The new game is subtitled Tasogare Pourasta (??) and there’s a new ‘brother’, Mamoru. The timeframe is 2 months after Cinema Mosaic, from Christmas to New Year’s.
- Oh boy, Yura’s first otome game, Otometeki! Koi Kakumei, is being remade for the PSP from Otomate (I think the earlier one was a port). The setup is that the heroine is overweight and unhealthy, and over the course of a year, diets and exercises her way to love (kinda). The PS2 original was a simulation, and fairly hard, but Otomate is adapting it into a board game with minigames and and adventure parts so it will probably be pretty easy. I was conflicted about this when I first played it (loved the game, felt odd about the scenario since the guys are pretty harsh about your weight), I wonder if I feel like playing the new one. Then again, I’m a lot more used to heroes acting like jerks now. Apparently it will have twice the scenes of the first PSP adaptation, which I have no idea whether that was the same or less than the original on PS2. This was the game that made me love Sugita Tomokazu…I wonder if they’ll have the ‘true’ oniichan ending here.
- A new Amnesia game announced
- TYB is being adapted to PSP and released December 20 (Honey Milk), January 24 (Super Mint), and Feb 21 (Dark Cherry) with a new scenario (Sidetrack Dates without the TYB camera crews or the other guys) and having the special Moshimo dates and Secret Tales fully voiced
- Black Wolves Saga Last Hope (PSP) is being released December 13. I still haven’t played Bloody Nightmare at all…
- From Bitter Princess – a fandisk for PersonA is being planned, as well as a sequel to Kuro to Kin no Akanai Kagi
Leave a Reply